Tuesday 19 October 2010

My Multimedia

Photoshop is a piece of image editing software produced by Adobe. It is widely used amongst the design world and highly appreciated in that area for its functionality and ease to use.

                
My main interest in photoshop is that is allows me to create professional looking web design templates easily and efficiently.

The best attributes of Photoshop are:

Layers
Photoshop enables the use of layers. This allows me to design a website etc peice by piece rather then haveing to try and do everything on one canvas. When im doing a photoshop desgin from scratch I will split the design into seperate parts and then label the layer so I know what it is when i come back to it. If im not happy with a certain aspect of my design I can click on the layer and edit it, rather then sifting through the history trying to find where I went wrong.

The "Magic Wand" tool
The Magic Wand tool enables me to select a specific area of pixels depending on what colours I want it to pick up. Although the edges of the image you cut out wont be of great qaulity it is still a great way to edit an image fast.

Picture link:
http://www.hemmy.net/images/animals/photoshopanimal01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment