Friday 10 December 2010

Interactive space rationale

My initial idea for my interactive space was an illustrated game where your choices affect whether you complete the game or get hauled to be beginning again. From feedback i got i decided to attempt a new design this time it was about following a guy as he went out to get drunk and inevitably coming back and being sick. I was quite dissapointed with the way my final project turned out. Due to lack of time i wasnt really able to do what i had first hoped. I think if i had the oppurtunity to redo it i would definitely try and add a storyline to my illustrations, combining the two. Also my final feels to basic, there isnt more then one path the user can embark on so it come across as quite dull. I defenitely believe there is room for improvement.

Things i would change -

- Make more routes that the user can click on, instead of one specific route. Based on feedback i got people wanted more options so they could "make there own choice".

- Make the pictures more appealing and higher qaulity. I felt my pictures could of been of higher qaulity. They came out quite blurry in the final design.

- try and incorporate my illustrations and a storyline together to crate something more visually appealing and exciting for the user.

No comments:

Post a Comment